Wednesday 1 October 2014

DUST ON MY BLOG! 

I don't know about you but personally, nearly every day I'm wondering what date it is today.
Obviously, I use my calendar every day but it's only to find what kind of jobs I need to do and never record the date - it's all just to find which day, deadline, meeting etc. it is. But in general understanding of time I am still simply surprised, really.
 And amazed that it's already summer, autumn (more actual I guess) and yesterday was still spring, followed by someone's birthday, and then someone else's. And overall, this and that was already last week. Well.. I haven't noticed. I am not sure whether this fact testifies the magnitude of all the things and situations surrounding me or maybe the rather miserable condition of my mind.
Or maybe it's really true that when you're getting older, the carousel spins faster - such fun, really... I am just hoping that it's not the beginning of a sad collapse which will need psychiatric help, so expensive sadly, because to see this in another way why not just lie on the couch and talk (am I wrong?). Anyway, I want to inform everyone that I realized it's October, holidays are over
(yes, I agree, it's just not fair), my last post was like two months ago or so, not yesterday - I guess I would be terrible with mail daily.
 And the flowers market is so packed and vibrant, cakes are baking every day - tarts with blackberries, lemon and apple cakes
(my neighbor is reliable and since August guarantees me delivery of the most organic apples in the world ever - I am eternally grateful to him, that's obvious, absolutely, the same like last year: click). And celebration cakes hiding in white boxes are delivered to all birthday boys and girls. So welcome to my autumn. Sunny, warm, colorful, with three calendars on the hand and full of cakes.
Maybe I just jumped in the right modes? Not so sure. Anyway, if you have any idea how to not miss time, let me know please.
I would be so grateful, who knows - maybe more than to my neighbors, if that's possible?

*

ZAKURZYLO SIE, ZE HEJ!

Nie wiem jak Wy, ale ja codziennie niemal zastanawiam sie jaka mamy dzisiaj date. Niby korzystam z kalendarza prawie codziennie, ale jakos tak zadaniowo i w ogole nie rejestrujac daty - dzien, termin, zamowienie, spotkanie etc. Ale tak w ogolnym pojmowaniu czasu to stale zaskakiwana jestem po prostu. I zadziwiona, ze juz lato albo  jesien (bardziej aktualne) a wczoraj byla wiosna jeszcze, juz urodziny te i tamte. A w ogole to a no tak, to to juz bylo w tamtym tygodniu. Hm..nie zauwazylam. Nie jestem pewna czy ten fakt swiadczy o mnogosci zdarzen mnie otaczajacych czy raczej o marnej kondycji mojego umyslu. A moze naprawde z wiekiem karuzela naprawde kreci sie szybciej - no frajda, naprawde. Mam szczera nadzieje, ze to nie sa poczatki jakiejs zapasci wymagajacej szybkiej interwencji psychologiczno-psychiatrycznej. W kazdym razie informuje, ze zorientowalam sie ,ze jest juz pazdziernik, wakacje za nami (zgadzam sie , to strasznie nie fair), i, ze ostatni wpis byl nie wczoraj ale prawie dwa miesiace temu (tak sobie mysle, ze w nadawaniu codziennych wiadomosci bym raczej przepadla).  Zawiadamiam, ze markety uginaja sie od kwiatow, wibrujac kolorami
a ciasta pieka sie  codziennie..tarty z jezynami, ciasta cytrynowe i z jablkami (sasiad nie zawodzi i od polowy sierpnia gwarantuje dostawy najbardziej organicznych jablek na swiecie- jestem dozgonnie wdzieczna za ta dobroc, podobnie jak w zeszlym roku: klik)
 i niezmiennie torty chowaja sie w biale pudelka i wyruszaja w droge do solenizantow...
A zatem to moja jesien. Sloneczna, ciepla, kolorowa, z trzema kalendarzami pod reka i pelna pachnacych ciast.
Moze wlasnie wskoczylam na wlasciwe tory?  Nie jestem taka pewna.
Jesli wiec ktos z Was ma jakis pomysl na nie mijanie sie z czasem bede bardzo wdzieczna, moze nawet bardziej niz mojemu sasiadowi, jesli to w ogole mozliwe. Usciski !


Lake District - such a beautiful place and we were so lucky with weather..




Flowers from my local market! They always make me happy.



One of my latest cakes, love the fruit!



Nice to be back, enjoy your day!

Click here to view website

2 comments:

  1. Asieńko ja czułam,że ty się zapiekłaś na amen! ;) ...ale wróciłaś i znowu pieczesz więc jest dobrze :D prześliczny torti te owoce-mniam! Widoki znad jeziora są magiczne po prostu.Cudnie.Natomiast jeśli chodzi o czas,hmm...brak mi go teraz,by coś napisać ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No zapieklam sie, dobrze, ze nie w zlosci :) No ale z tymi poradami w sprawie czasu, to jakos sie zorganizuj naprawde. Pomoc potrzebna od zaraz. Buziaki

    ReplyDelete