Tuesday 22 April 2014


Hi everyone! After a very relaxing Easter weekend everyone needs to back to normal... unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on the point of view ). So to make this return a bit easier just a quick memory from one of my visits in this month. As I mentioned I visited the International Cake exhibition, where I found so many incredible cakes in different categories - wedding
 or birthday cakes, cupcakes... you could even find different animal cakes. And I have mixed feelings about some of them. Are they for eating or just to admire?! Because if they are for eating shout I eventually start tasting them from let's say... dog's tail (the dog cake was the winner in one
 of the competitions), well I am not sure... I am wondering what you think about it? 
Anyway some of them are real works of art...


*

Wielkanoc za nami i niestety (albo"stety" w zaleznosci od punktu widzenia) wiekszosc z nas wraca do codziennych spraw i obowiazkow. W poprzednim poscie wspomnialam o moje wizycie  na wystawie International Cake, gdzie mozna bylo zobaczyc naprawde wiele niezwyklych ciast. Pokazane byly w roznych kategoriach - torty weselne, urodzinowe, drobne wypieki, mozna bylo znalezc nawet kategorie ciast w ksztalcie zwierzat. Ogladajac je mialam mieszane uczucia. Zastanawiam sie czy te ciasta so do jedzenia czy raczej tylko do podziwiania. Jesli jednak do zjedzenia, to z ktorej strony powinnam zaczac ewentualna konsumpcje....od ogonka tego slicznego pieska?! No, nie jestem pewna. Ciekawa jestem co Wy o tym myslicie? 
Niezaleznie od moich dylematow niektore z pokazywanych ciast to naprawde male dziela sztuki...



My favourite crocheted cake!


Very serious and professional point of view of jury.


Real work of art, not for cutting, I guess.


Admiring, admiring, admiring...


 If you're looking for a wedding cake, voilà.. here it is! 


My favourite stall!


Have a great week, full of energy!

4 comments:

  1. Faktycznie Asieńko,dzieła sztuki podwójne-bo trzeba upiec i wydziergać ubranka :) ps.pięknie się prezentujesz my dear na tle tych słodkości :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, my dear :).Ciagle zachodze w glowe jak ewentualnie powinno sie te ciasta pokroic..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trzeba najpierw rozpruć hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, silly me...to takie oczywiste, dziekuje za podpowiedz!!! :)

    ReplyDelete