Monday 3 March 2014

Hi there! I guess that everyone knows and likes cupcakes. They're such cute, little cakes, originally born in America. The name comes from linking two words - cake and cup, as a cupcake being the size of a teacup. And personally I think this is why these little cakes are so famous. You can eat it so easily even when you're in the middle of a good chat (well, at that moment you can probably eat much more than one without even noticing it). Oh, and cupcakes can also be pretty like a little princess or some jewel, if you prefer. And yet, there is plenty of flavours - chocolate, lemon, peanut butter, carrot, coconut .. whatever your imagination  prompts you. This time I made a really interesting, new combination, which is lemon and cinnamon and the fact how delicious those flavours go together surprised me. And as I really needed some colour , frosting is in pastel pink, made from mascarpone, lemon and finest, soft butter. Really yummy. And I hope you will like it too! By the way, I love this 5pm tea time style, it's just very sad that there is no time for still celebrating it... Ohhh, maybe on Sunday, yes, now that is an option! 








 









Have a great week and don't forget about your cupcakes. Choose the best one!
Click here to view all cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment