Tuesday 11 March 2014

Hello my dear folks! Spring, spring, spring... a bit cooler than two days ago but I am so optimistic, especially when I'm looking through the window - everything blossoms. So with all this sun and warmth I started my spring cleaning ;) and of course I decided to start with my old magazines, there are plenty of those so I though that I will select them a bit. Well... what can I say, it's hard. It's really hard! With every single page of Country Living or Marie Claire Idees , or whichever else, I found new ideas. How am I supposed to throw them out? Anyway, it's that part of my life my husband will never understand but at least we are not arguing about it any more (he just rolls his eyes). By the way during, let's say, my spring tiding, I found a mine of ideas and one of them I want to share with you today as it's perfect - very quick, very delicious and looks impressive. I think it's also a superb idea for the upcoming Mothers Day and there is still plenty of time to try it. So let's do it!


I've simplified this recipe as I know we are all busy!


You will need:

meringues (54) - you can buy them at any supermarket or make them yourself
 (credits to http://www.countryliving.com)
200ml double cream,
1 tablespoon icing sugar, sifted, (I didn't use it as meringues are really sweet)
1 teaspoon rosewater,
2 pomegranates


When you have your meringues ready, whip the cream with the icing sugar and rosewater until it just holds its shape. Sandwich the meringues together with the cream. Display on a pretty serving dish and drizzle with pomegranate sauce and seeds. Voila! All done - simple as that!







 Have a great week, I am going back to my... spring cleaning (?!)

Click here to view the website!

4 comments:

  1. I've read all your entries from cover to cover despite them being in English and I must say that they are "absolutely amazing!" :D
    I made Wiktoria write this comment (hello). We're seeking some sort of contact with you. I miss you very much!
    Also respect for Julia for all those extraordinary photos!

    Kisses and love for the whole family,
    Gosia, Wika and Kamil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I am happy to hear from you! Thank you for your lovely comment.Yes that's true - Julia is very gifted and talented girl and I am so proud of her! And also since some time I was taking pictures by myself I am so glad you enjoyed it. Send me your current phone number please to my e-mail: joannafactory@gmail.com. You can also find me on www.facebook.com/joannafactory. Kisses and hugs for all of you!

      Delete
  2. Asienko,z prostych przepisów potrafisz zrobić dzieło sztuki! Pięknie wyglądają te bezy,a zapach różany wkręca się do nosa w wyobrazni ;) przepięknie podane,a granat eksploduje kolorem,prima sort!!!! Buziaki,zdolna kobietko :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dziekuje za mile slowa! Ciesze sie ,ze sie podoba - to naprawde szybki (i do zrobienia, i do zjedzenia) pomysl na deser. Buziaki!

    ReplyDelete