Tuesday 25 February 2014

Hello, I swear yesterday was spring but now, well still spring but at this moment a rather wet version.
 I will wait for the sunny face of spring patiently then...
Anyway, these cookies below are for Eva - such a happy, pretty little girl.
 She will sit very comfortably on her chair with a big smile on her face, which is the essence of the happiness for life for me and I simply love it
 (and probably at this point it doesn't even matter if it's raining or not).
 As her feet can't reach the floor yet, they'll probably dance in the air so jauntily.
Eva will sit, smile, share (I am sure!) and eat... a cookie.
Cookie, which has not a single egg in it (!) and is still so yummy because of caramel and plenty of chocolate chips. I found this recipe on line. I tried them, tasted and I changed a bit to make them a bit more crunchy and yummy as sometimes recipes for different allergies are not really as delicious but those cookies are really good now.
By the way, I am not 5 years old any more but still I know that sometimes it's really hard to refuse some delicious cake, so I'm full of admiration and really proud of Eva and all those sweethearts, when they ask for some lovely cake and the answer so often is
"No, you can't eat it, you are allergic". 
They never complain (or should I say rarely?). They will probably ask for some other sweet option ;).

So hello Eva (and everyone looking for some sweets without eggs),
here are some cookies for you!






Have a lovely day everyone!

Click here to see the website!

4 comments:

  1. Też bym zjadła mimo,że nie jestem alergikiem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joanna. Eva loved the cookies and was so happy she could eat them! And yes, I am very proud of her because she rarely complains. She is now so used to hear she can't eat this cake or that biscuit so it was a nice change! She says "Thank you so much Joanna! Can I have some more please?". xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course she can! Just let me know which day would you like it for! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete