Wednesday 26 November 2014

CHRISTMAS IS COMING...

I know someone who started to think about Christmas in September, well probably some of us do it. But this person is literally scratching off a day after day in his calendar until 24th December and made a statement that this is the best time of the year
 (I can let you know, my sweetheart, there are only 29 days left and that's nothing if you compare it to 115 days when you start counting in September). Another example is such a lovely and charming, legendary place in London - Liberty, a magnificent store, which was established in 1875. I just adore this place with its Tudor architecture and such an incredible attention to details, which are used to arrange this place. They also started selling Christmas decorations in September and created their amazing Christmas store with all those shiny, fairytale-like decorations - you can feel like in a fairy tale, really.
But to me this place at this time always reminds me of the sound of secretly rustling paper, which I heard lying in my bed while my mum was wrapping Christmas gifts thinking that I was already asleep...

So with just one month left till Christmas, should I feel like I am late?!
Actually I am not feeling that at all, I'm feeling like I am in the perfect time to start to prepare my decorations, lists of cakes and gifts... And this year, for some reason, although it's the busiest time for me, I can't wait for Christmas.
I always love this time but this year I just simply cannot, wait....

*

Znam pewna symatyczna osobe, ktora o Swietach Bozego Narodzenia zaczyna myslec juz we wrzesniu.
Prawdopodobnie niektorzy z nas rowniez, ale ta osoba skresla dzien po dniu w swoim kalendarzu az do 24 Grudnia..i juz dawno oswiadczyla, ze  dla niej Boze Narodzenie jest najpiekniejszym czasem w ciagu calego roku
(z przyjemnoscia zawiadamiam, ze zostalo tylko 29 dni do swiat co jest niczym w stosunku do 115, ktore byly na poczatku wrzesnia...bliziutko zatem i calkiem juz z gorki). Innym przykladem wrzesniowego startu swiatecznego jest naprawde piekne, legendarne miejsce w Londynie - Liberty, bajkowy sklep, ktory powstal w 1875 roku. Bardzo lubie to miejsce, z tudorska architektura
 i niebywala atencja w doborze detali - zarowno w aranzacji tego miejsca jak i towarow. Liberty zwykle zaczyna okres swiateczny
we wrzesniu, tworzac przepiekna, mieniaca sie kolorami sekcje swiateczna. Mozna poczuc sie jak w bajce, choc mi odwiedzanie tego miejsca nieodmiennie kojarzy sie z tajemniczym szelestem papieru, ktory slyszalam bedac w lozku z za zamknietych drzwi, podczas, gdy moja mama myslac,ze juz spie pakowala prezenty pod choinke.

Czy zatem, skoro niektorzy zaczeli juz we wrzesniu, powinnam czuc sie juz bardzo spozniona? Moze, ale wcale nie czuje, ze to juz
 za zakretem i nie zdaze. Nic a nic.
Czuje,ze jestem w swietnym momencie, zeby zaczac przygotowywac  dekoracje domu, liste ciast i prezentow.
 I, z jakiegos, mniej lub bardziej uswiadomionego powodu, w tym roku nie moge sie ich doczekac.
Zawsze lubilam swieta Bozego Narodzenia, ale w tym roku po prostu nie moge sie juz doczekac...









Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. takie moje małe marzenie - zobaczyć cudne świąteczne dekoracje w jakimś słynnym domu handlowym. ponoć są cudne i przygotowywane niejednokrotnie...od początku roku!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Już niedługo Asieńko :)

    ReplyDelete