Monday 16 December 2013


Hi folks! 
It's only a week left till the big celebrations and I'm catching a little moment to finish my Christmas wishes while another festive cake is baking in the oven, filling the air with all the aromas and the Christmas atmosphere (which is just so wonderful!). And, as my first big part of Christmas hampers is gone, hopefully bringing someone a smile and a hint or two of happiness, I would love to share some impressions from my recent work with you.
I hope you haven't surrendered in your Christmas preparations yet!

PS. Re happiness (yes, again!), I found this amazing idea to bring even more joy into our lives in such a simple way...









1 comment:

  1. Cudeńka! Czuję cynamon i inne przyprawy,a kolory działają kojąco na moje zmęczone,przedświąteczne ciało ;)

    ReplyDelete