Friday 1 November 2013

Knock, knock! Is anyone here? After this busy Halloween night I guess all the pretty witches
and scary skeletons who visited our home yesterday are sleeping now. For sure!
But when all of you eventually wake up then you can find the most important news
(important for me, of course, but I hope you will join me in that!). So if you didn't spot this on my Facebook I truly want to let you know that after X hours of clicking on the keyboard,
writing and taking pictures, after X liters of tears and sweat but also
after X hours of fun and laughter IT'S DONE!

The absolutely brand new, official website of JO Factory - Cakes and Art Boutique!
Should I just say that it's not that easy to choose just a few from hundreds of beautiful pictures,
or that it's not easy either to find that best word to describe the thoughts, and there is so much more of "it's not easy to"... Maybe I shouldn't, maybe for you it will be easy and I know one person, who can be surprised, because I usually answered to her "It's easy". Not this time...
Anyway it's done and I need to tell everyone that I never will do that without my amazing JULIA. She is taking all my beautiful pictures (if you find any bad ones, that would mean I took them) and she is supporting me all the time. Thank you is not enough, but THANK YOU, my talented, patient, pretty Julia!

I truly hope that my new website will help to choose your favourite cakes, hampers or gifts easier until now and that you will enjoy the aesthetics of this web. There will still be a blog,
where I want to stay in touch with you all.
So just let me know which cake is your favourite and because it's very possible that it's not on the picture yet, I'm going back to work!



Back to Halloween night, my youngest son in the late evening yesterday said "I am glad it's over, I don't need to cut pumpkins this year any more!". He did make just two of them, in the same pattern by the way, and he was exhausted. Really? Nowadays children are very tired, very quickly. Those were only two little pumpkins...

 Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment