Wednesday 18 September 2013


Hello everyone! Say goodbye to summer? Well, if we have to... But as the summer finishes and autumn days arrive there comes the time for beautiful tweeds, soft wools, warm scarves and my favourite tartan, which is so trendy this year (for me tartan is always very chic!). London Fashion Week just finished and I must tell you that as my daughter was taking photos at this event
(so proud!), there was a lot of this pattern around! But since I'm not the best sewer in the world,
I decided to make a "tartan" cake instead of a dress as my way of saying hi to autumn.
So, I'm presenting you the raspberry and pistachio celebration cake! It's like heaven, that's all you need to know. Oh, and there's a little touch of tartan on top.




The natural take on tartan... This season's finest.









And here's the spectator during our photo shoot..
We're still not sure if he likes us at his place.


Have a warm and very creative week!

Visit CAKE SHOP here!

3 comments:

  1. Jakie to piękne i kolorowe! w sam raz na coraz to chłodniejsze dni.Pierwszy raz widzę taki tort.Przepis zapewne jest tajny ;) Zjadłabym,zjadła :D Buzka Asieńko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,top secret! Of course! Buziaki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete